Please read these terms and conditions carefully: if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions for use of this website, please leave this website immediately.
The use of these World Wide Web pages of AJ Campbell (referred to as “we” / “our” / “us”) is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
As a user of this website (referred to as “you” / “your”), your use will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
OTHER IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
For information about how we process your personal data, please read our privacy statement.
PERMITTED USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The copyright in material on these web pages and the database right in this website is either owned by or licensed to us and is protected by the laws of the United Kingdom, international treaties and all other applicable intellectual property laws. You are permitted to retrieve and display content from this website on the device from which you initially accessed or downloaded it, and you may print a single copy of individual pages on paper, solely for your personal non-commercial use.
RESTRICTION OF USE OUR RIGHTS
Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of any of these web pages may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
You may not republish any of the content of this website in any manner without our prior written consent. Requests to republish, redistribute or syndicate content should be sent through the contact page.
EDITING – YOU MAY NOT:
Remove any news source identification, copyright notices, trademark notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages.
Use any graphics from this website separately from accompanying text.
Modify documents or related graphics on this website (or reproductions in other media of such documents or related graphics) in any way.
You agree not to send unsolicited e-mails for the purposes of advertising or market research to the e-mail addresses provided on this website.
TRADEMARKS & THIRD PARTY TRADEMARKS
All other company and product names together with all other third party devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs as may be referred to on the pages of this website from time to time, are the trademarks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners: we intend no infringement of such trademarks.
The appearance or absence of products, services, companies, organisations, or other such content on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement by us.
This section contains provisions which restrict the extent to which we are liable to you for any loss you may suffer in connection with your use of this website.
Please read the following section carefully, and if you do not agree to these conditions, please leave this website immediately.
The information, materials and functions contained in this website (including text, graphics, links or other items) are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and may be out of date or may otherwise contain errors or omissions. The information is for general purposes and guidance only and does not purport to constitute professional advice.
Although acceptance of advertisements on our website for goods or services provided by third parties is subject to our discretion, we do not accept liability in respect of any such advertisements.
The provision by us of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by us to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there.
We do not exclude liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all other liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or to a third party in connection with:
The use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any website’s linked to this website or the material on such website’s.
This website (or any website’s linked to this website) in any other way.
For the avoidance of doubt, this exclusion of liability extends to (but is not limited to) loss or damage due to:
Errors or omissions from information, materials or functions in or of this website (or any website’s linked to this website).
Business interruption resulting from the use or inaccessibility of this website (or any website’s linked to this website).
Collaboration with any third party as a result of using our website (we will not in any way be construed as a party to such collaboration, nor shall we be liable in any way for the dealings you may have with that third party).
Viruses, worms, trojans or other hostile computer programs that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website (or any website’s linked to this website).
Computer failure resulting for any reason from the use of this website (or any website’s linked to this website).
The singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
References to persons shall include bodies corporate, unincorporated associations and partnerships.
Words importing the whole shall be treated as including a reference to any part thereof.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS / OBLIGATIONS
LAW & JURISDICTION
FULL T&Cs KINDLE GIVEAWAY
· Open internationally to members of the AJ Campbell Readers Club.
· By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
· The winner will be drawn on Monday 30th November.
· The winner will be chosen at random and informed by email within 48 hours of the closing date and will need to respond by 11.59 pm GMT on Sunday 6th December, or a new winner will be chosen.
· The winning prize is a Kindle with 6" touch display and built-in front light, 8Gb. Two additional prizes are a signed-copy of Leave Well Alone by AJ Campbell.
· The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
· The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
· This prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
· The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
· This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
· The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent