BOOK CLUB QUESTIONS: Before You Knew My NameSeptember 30, 2022
Welcome to our book club questions for Before You Knew My Name by Jacqueline Bublitz
- How does reading a book narrated by a dead person sit with you?
- Do you believe in an afterlife?
- Ruby could never decide whether Ash's halting question, 'Would you like to come (to the wedding)' was naive or cruel. What do you think?
- Cotard’s Syndrome – living people who wholly believe they are dead. Have you ever heard of this condition?
- Did you think Josh was ‘separated’ or another Ash?
- Who was your favourite character?
- What are your thoughts on the author choosing to focus more on the victims than the perpetrators?
- What did you think of the death club?
- Why do you think the author chose to bring the murderer into the story so late?
- What did you think of the author’s writing style?
Photo by Vlad Chețan