BOOK CLUB QUESTIONS: Her Last HolidayJuly 31, 2022
Welcome to our book club questions for Her Last Holiday by C.L.Taylor
- The author uses different points of view and timelines to tell the story. How effectively do you think they do this?
- This vs that? Punting or white water rafting?
- As we learn more about Fran’s childhood, do you feel more sympathy for her character?
- What are your thoughts on the therapy Tom provided? Do you think these kind of sessions help in real life?
- Jenna and Fran’s parents kept a shocking secret from them. How much do you think this impacted their lives?
- Do you think Jenna’s trauma warranted her hiding the truth from her family and letting them think she was dead?
- What did you think of the way the author ended the story with Kate?
- Two broken people can’t form a successful relationship. Do you agree with Jenna?
- Did you guess the twist?
- Who, in your opinion, was the most disturbed character?