BOOK CLUB QUESTIONS: Reminders of HimAugust 31, 2022
Welcome to our book club questions for Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
- The cover of this book is so simple. What do you think it represents? Why do you think the publisher decided to keep it so simple?
- Kenna says there’s a double standard for women, even behind bars. How much do you agree with this statement?
- This vs that. Ketchup vs honey on your fries. Have you ever even tried the latter?
- What are your thoughts on Grace telling Diem that her mother isn’t in her life because she needs a bigger car?
- Camp Kenna or Camp Landrys. Do you think Kenna should be allowed visitation/custody rights to her daughter?
- Would Scotty want Diem to have Kenna in her life?
- At what point do you think Ledger and Kenna fell in love?
- If you were Patrick and Grace, would you let Kenna in Diem’s life?
- Ledger said, ‘Some of us are just luckier than others, and our bad moments have fewer casualties.’ To what extent do you agree with this statement?
- What would you have done with the ring that Scotty bought for Kenna?